Veteran Owned and Operated
- Weed Control
- Right-of-Way Mainteneance
- Project Management
- Spill Cleanup and Site Restoration
- In-situ Bioremediation
- Water Sampling/Characterization
- Soil Sampling/Characterization
- Gas and Oil Sampling/Characterization
- Disking and Seeding
- Public Water System Operator Services
- Regulatory Liaison Assistance
- Compliance Surveys/Inspections
(TCEQ / OSHA / RRC / EPA)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Waste Stream Characterization
- Pollution Prevention (P2) Plans
Each and every one of our projects is carefully and professionally planned in accordance with the latest local and federal regulations.
True TECS, LLC delivers honest and reliable estimates for a variety of our services including environmental and weed control services and we are known for doing the job right. But don’t just take our word for it--our reputation speaks for itself!
Whether it’s our quick, quality, friendly service or the "TRUE" honesty and value we bring to every project, our clients love us.
We're known for:
We are a TCEQ registered water operations company. Our licensed water operators perform all Public Water System process control duties, recordkeeping and reporting required by the TCEQ.
SAM@TRUETECS.COM (432) 413-7414
WATER SYSTEM OPERATIONS
Tank Battery and Right-of-way Maintenance and Weed Control projects are safely and meticulously done by our Texas Department of Agriculture Licensed applicators.
True TECS, L.L.C.
Quick Links for your convenience:
ABOUT OUR MIDLAND TEXAS TEAM
From concept to completion, every step of a project is handled by our team of consultants, technicians, inspectors and water operators